Returns and Refunds
- Email [email protected] with your order number, product SKU code, size and reason for a refund within 7 days of receiving your order.
- You have a following 7 days to return the goods. Please fill out all of the required information on the returns slip found inside your package. This slip must be included in your returns parcel when you send your goods back.
- Pack the item(s) back into all its original packaging and reusable outer box, including dustbags and tissue paper. Then reseal the original outer box.
- Returns must be sent back to the below returns address by a tracked and signed for courier. We recommend you use DHL, dpd, Royal Mail, FedEX, or Hermes. Sweethearts of the Rodeo do not take any responsibility for goods that are lost or damaged in transit. This does not affect your statutory rights.
You have a 14 day return period from receiving the goods. Please contact us at [email protected] stating your order number if you have any queries. Return outside the 14-day window may be accepted at our discretion. You are responsible for shipping costs associated with returning any item.
Sweethearts of the Rodeo do offer exchanges in the UK. If you wish to make an exchange with the product you have ordered, please contact us at [email protected] within 14 days of receiving your order. If you have any question with our exchange policy please contact us at [email protected]
- Return the purchase by following our returns policy, as seen above or on the returns slip found in your shipment.
- Make sure your items are in the original condition and meets the requirements of the returns policy.
- Use the return address postage labels provided and attach them to the reusable brown outer box provided.
- Fill out the Exchange box below found on the back on this letter, with the appropriate information.
Exchanges can only be made in the UK for an alternative size and/or colour, in the same style, subject to availability. If you wish to exchange for a different style, please go to our returns paragraph to return your order. All exchanges are subject to assessment by us. Your exchange may not be accepted if it does not meet our returns criteria so please ensure your items are returned new, unused, with all original packaging and undamaged shoe box.
Sweethearts of the Rodeo ℅ The Brand Hangar,
Advantage One, Third Avenue,
Bletchley, Milton Keynes,
Sweethearts of the Rodeo offer one shipping option, ‘UK Standard Shipping’ which can take up to 3-5 working days and is available for the UK only. UK standard shipping is £9.60, for each additional pair of boots ordered you will be charged an extra £3.60. For shipments going to the Scottish Highlands or Offshore islands shipping charges are £30.
For generally sized items, standard shipping times will apply. However, as we do not transport the Products we cannot guarantee shipping times. Before we can ship your order, Sweethearts of the Rodeo must prepare your Product and ensure quality control. We recommend you check all goods immediately once you have received them. If you have any issues with your shipment, please contact us at [email protected]
If after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange another delivery or collect the goods from a depot, we will contact you for further instructions. We may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you to re-arrange delivery or collection we will recall the goods back to us.