Sweethearts Of The Rodeo Limited Terms Of Sale
Welcome to the terms of sale for the Sweethearts of the Rodeo products. This is an agreement (“Terms of Sale”) between you and Sweethearts of the Rodeo Limited, a limited company registered in England and Wales with company number 11498858, with registered office at Charlotte Building, 17 Gresse Street, London W1T 1QL (“Sweethearts of the Rodeo“).
Throughout the Terms of Sale, the words “Sweethearts of the Rodeo”, “us”, “we” and “our” refer to our company, as is appropriate in the context of the use of the words.
These Terms of Sale contain the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you [via the Website] (individually “Product”, collectively, “Products”).
Please read these Terms of Sale carefully before you submit an order to us. These Terms of Sale tell you who we are, how we provide Products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
How To Contact Us
You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 020 3434 3478 or by writing to us at the address above or at firstname.lastname@example.org
If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these Terms of Sale, this includes email.
Orders and Payment
All orders are subject to availability. An order contract is not created until we accept and acknowledge your order and send you an order confirmation (“Order Confirmation”). Please be aware that any statements made by our customer service representatives or salespeople are non-binding in nature. We reserve the right to refuse shipments of Products to you and to cancel any orders for any reasons at any time.
If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this by email and will not charge you for the Product. This might be because the Product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the Product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. Please state your order number whenever you need to contact us regarding your purchase.
Sweethearts of the Rodeo do not process exchanges. If you wish to make a change to the Product you have ordered, please contact us, and return the purchase. Please follow our returns policy. Once you have been refunded, you may reorder.
Providing the Products
The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on the Website. During the order process, we will let you know when we will deliver the Products to you.
If for any reason our supply of the Products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect on the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any Products you have paid for but not received.
Price and Payment
The price of the Product will be the price indicated on the order pages when you place your order and as detailed in the Order Confirmation.
Details of VAT will be indicated on the order page of our Website and in the Order Confirmation (if applicable). If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the Product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the Product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
When purchasing Products from the Website you will be prompted to input your credit card information or pay through a third party payment portal, operated by our third party payment processor. You agree that we may charge the full amount listed at checkout to your credit card including taxes, shipping, and handling. By purchasing anything from our Website you also agree to the terms and conditions of our third party payment processor. Please be aware that all payment information will be stored and secured by the payment processor and not us.
Depending on the laws of your jurisdiction you may be taxed for any payments or purchases. In the event that we do not collect the applicable taxes, you agree that you are still responsible for any applicable taxes. You understand that we cannot offer you tax advice and you agree to seek tax advice from your tax professional. Although no taxes may be collected by us you agree that you will pay any applicable taxes or fees to the tax agencies having jurisdiction over you. You agree that we are not responsible for collecting, transmitting, or advising on taxes, duties, or other levies by the government regarding your purchases.
Product Issues, Availability, and Pricing
As our Website contains a select number of Products, it is possible that some of the Products listed on our Website may be incorrectly priced, improperly labeled, or may be unavailable. If you wish to preorder a currently unavailable item, please contact us at email@example.com. We will inform you of the items lead time, and if you are happy to proceed we will take payment from you to secure goods.
Where a products correct price is less than our stated price, you agree that we may charge you the correct price, which may be lower than on the website. If a products correct price is higher than the price stated on the website, we will normally at our discretion either contact you for instructions before dispatching the product. Or reject your order and notify you of such rejection. You agree that we are not obligated to provide you any products at an incorrect lower price. Please be aware that pricing on any products may change at any time.
Product Photos and Sizing
Please be aware that all photos of any Products sold on the Website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we use reasonable best efforts to ensure that our Products are almost entirely similar to the photos on the Website, it is possible that some photos shown on our Website may not be entirely representative of the actual Product. The colours throughout the website are matched as closely as possible but there may be some difference on the screen or printed material to the actual colour of the product. All Sweethearts of the Rodeo Products are made in Italy. We work with renowned Italian artisanal factories which manufacture our Products to a very high, hand-finished quality. This may result in our Products occasionally varying in size and colour. Additionally, you should be aware that all sizing (European) and conversion thereof is approximate and not exact and the packaging of the Products may vary from that shown in images on the Website.
If There is a Problem with the Product
If you have any questions or complaints about the Products, please contact us. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or the address above.
Returns and Refunds
We hope you are delighted with your purchase, however we offer a full refund on unworn and undamaged goods on the basis of the returns policy. Please note we kindly ask you to try our shoes on carpeted flooring to protect the leather sole from any damage that may incur. Every product is inspected before being shipped, upon receiving your purchase please inspect your purchase to determine that it is in the proper condition. If your item is faulty please immediately contact our customer care team at email@example.com All shoes should be sent back undamaged with the original shoe boxes and delivery packaging intact, including dust bags, tissue paper and customer care labels, if not, you may incur a fee. Please ensure when returning a Sweethearts of the Rodeo order it is returned as you have received it.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, product SKU code, size and reason for a refund within 7 days of receiving your order.
- You have a following 7 days to return the goods. Please fill out all of the required information in the table below and include this sheet in your returns parcel.
- Pack the item(s) back into all its original packaging and outer box, including dust bags and tissue paper. Then reseal the original outer box.
- Returns must be sent back to the below returns address by a tracked and signed-for courier. We recommend you use DHL, DPD, Royal Mail, FedEx.. Sweethearts of the Rodeo do not take any responsibility for goods that are lost or damaged in transit. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- You have a 14 day return period from receiving the goods. Please contact us at email@example.com stating your order number if you have any queries. Return outside the 14-day window may be accepted at our discretion. You are responsible for shipping costs associated with returning any item. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance that you may need with your returns outside the UK. All returns must be received within 21 days, from the date of purchase.
- Please email email@example.com with your order number, product, SKU code, size, and reason for a refund within 7 days of receiving your order. You have a following 7 days to return the goods.
- Please fill out all of the required information on the returns slip, found inside your package. This slip must be included in your returns parcel when you send your goods back.
- Please advise by email of any potential delay and the reason why, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We ask that you send your returns by a tracked and signed-for shipping company. Sweethearts of the Rodeo will not assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation in the event that retuned packages are lost, stolen, or mishandled. We recommend DHL International, tracked and signed for service.
- Pack the items back into all the original packaging and reusable outer box.
Sweethearts of the Rodeo do offer exchanges in the UK. However, we do NOT offer exchanges from the US/EU.
If you wish to make an exchange in the UK, with the product you have ordered, please contact us within 14 days of receiving your order. If you have any question with our exchange policy please contact us at email@example.com
- Return the purchase by following our returns policy, as seen above or on the returns slip found in your shipment.
- Make sure your items are in the original condition and meet the requirements of the returns policy.
- Use the return address postage labels provided and attach them to the reusable brown outer box provided.
- Fill out the Exchange box below found on the back on this letter, with the appropriate information
- Exchanges can only be made in the UK for an alternative size and/or colour in the same style, subject to availability. If you wish to exchange for a different style, please go to our returns paragraph to return your order. All exchanges are subject to assessment by us. Your exchange may not be accepted if it does not meet our returns criteria so please ensure your items are returned new, unused, with all original packaging and undamaged shoe box.
Sweethearts of the Rodeo offer two shipping options:
- ‘UK Standard Shipping’ which can take up to 3-5 working days and is available for the UK only. UK standard shipping is £9.60, for each additional pair of boots ordered you will be charged an extra £3.60. For shipments going to the Scottish Highlands or Offshore islands shipping charges are £30.
- ‘International Shipping’ normally takes 3-5 working days for delivery to the US. Please note that shipping transit times do not include processing time, weekends or public holidays. If necessary, we may contact you for any missing information that we require for the customs form.Items are shipped on a DAP (delivered at place). In delivered at place agreements, the buyer is responsible for paying import duties and any applicable taxes, including clearance and local taxes, once the order has arrived at the specified destination. These duties and taxes must be paid on any items purchased from Sweethearts of the Rodeo unless exempt under local State law. All prices shown on product and listing pages exclude duty and/or tax.Shipping rates do not include any customs, duties, taxes, or import fees that may be due upon receipt of your order.
Sweethearts of the Rodeo is not responsible for additional taxes and duties. Should you refuse a shipment from Sweethearts of the Rodeo, you will be responsible for the original shipping charges, any duties, taxes or other charges that are incurred on the package (both from the original shipment and return), and the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be subtracted from you refund.
All Shipments are insured for the value of the merchandise and will require a signature, at which point the responsibility for the purchased goods is passed on to you.
Sweethearts of the Rodeo do not offer same-day, next-day or weekend delivery for International shipments. We are able to deliver to your hotel however we are not able to ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO.Tracking your orderAfter your order has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email that includes the DHL tracking number for your package. Please visit DHL.com for tracking updates.
For generally sized items, standard shipping times will apply. However, as we do not transport the Products we cannot guarantee shipping times. Before we can ship your order, Sweethearts of the Rodeo must prepare your Product and ensure quality control. We recommend you check all goods immediately once you have received them. If you have any issues with your shipment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange another delivery or collect the goods from a depot, we will contact you for further instructions. We may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you to re-arrange delivery or collection we will recall the goods back to us.
The Products offered via the Website are provided for your private, personal, and non-commercial use only.
Our Responsibility for Loss or Damage Suffered by You
If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen.
We do not exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; subject to the forgoing, our total liability to you in respect of any losses arising under or in connection with these Terms of Sale or the Product shall in no circumstances exceed 100% of the total Product Fees.
If defective digital content which we have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you, we will not be liable for damage.
Our Rights to End the Contract
We may end the contract/purchase at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 14 days of us reminding you that payment is due;
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the Products, for example, your delivery details and payment information; or
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the Products to you or collect them from us.
In the event that we end the contract as described above, we will refund any money you have paid in advance for Products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
If we believe that you have participated in a fraudulent chargeback we will pursue our claims against you to the fullest extent allowed by law. We will forward your information to the applicable law enforcement agency and your fraudulent chargeback may result in either a civil fine or jail time.
You agree that we are not responsible to you for anything that we may otherwise be responsible for, if it is the result of events beyond our control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, insurrection, riots, terrorism, crime, labor shortages (including lawful and unlawful strikes), embargoes, postal disruption, communication disruption, failure or shortage of infrastructure, shortage of materials, or any other event beyond our control.
How We May Use Your Personal Information
If There is a Problem with the Product
If you have any questions or complaints about the Products, please contact us. You can write to us at email@example.com
Rights of Third Parties
This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
If you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint, you may submit a complaint to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Choice of Law and Dispute Resolution
Any claim, dispute or matter arising under or in connection with these Terms of Sale shall be governed and construed in all respects by the laws of England and Wales. The offer and acceptance of this contract is deemed to have occurred in England. You and Sweethearts of the Rodeo agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of a competent court of law in London, England to resolve any and all disputes.
In the event that a provision of these Terms of Sale is found to be unlawful, conflicting with another provision of these Terms of Sale, or otherwise unenforceable, these Terms of Sale will remain in force as though it had been entered into without that unenforceable provision being included in it.
We reserve all rights permitted to us under these Terms of Sale as well as under the provisions of any applicable law. Our non-enforcement of any particular provision or provisions of these Terms of Sale or the any applicable law should not be construed as our waiver of the right to enforce that same provision under the same or different circumstances at any time in the future.
You may not assign your rights and/or obligations under these Terms of Sale to any other party without our prior written consent. We may assign our rights and/or obligations under these Terms of Sale to any other party at our discretion.
We may amend these Terms of Sale from time to time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting to this Website and your continued use of the Website will imply your agreement to the new Terms of Sale. You may refuse to agree to the amendments, but if you do, you must immediately cease using our Website.