- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, product SKU code, size and reason for a refund within 7 days of receiving your order.
- You have a following 7 days to return the goods. Please fill out all of the required information in the table below and include this sheet in your returns parcel.
- Pack the item(s) back into all its original packaging and outer box, including dust bags and tissue paper. Then reseal the original outer box.
- Returns must be sent back to the below returns address by a tracked and signed-for courier. We recommend you use DHL, DPD, Royal Mail, FedEx.. Sweethearts of the Rodeo do not take any responsibility for goods that are lost or damaged in transit. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- You have a 14 day return period from receiving the goods. Please contact us at email@example.com stating your order number if you have any queries. Return outside the 14-day window may be accepted at our discretion. You are responsible for shipping costs associated with returning any item. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance that you may need with your returns outside the UK. All returns must be received within 21 days, from the date of purchase.
- Please email email@example.com with your order number, product, SKU code, size, and reason for a refund within 7 days of receiving your order. You have a following 7 days to return the goods.
- Please fill out all of the required information on the returns slip, found inside your package. This slip must be included in your returns parcel when you send your goods back.
- Please advise by email of any potential delay and the reason why, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We ask that you send your returns by a tracked and signed-for shipping company. Sweethearts of the Rodeo will not assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation in the event that retuned packages are lost, stolen, or mishandled. We recommend DHL International, tracked and signed for service.
- Pack the items back into all the original packaging and reusable outer box.
Sweethearts of the Rodeo do offer exchanges in the UK. However, we do NOT offer exchanges from the US/EU.
If you wish to make an exchange in the UK, with the product you have ordered, please contact us within 14 days of receiving your order. If you have any question with our exchange policy please contact us at email@example.com
- Return the purchase by following our returns policy, as seen above or on the returns slip found in your shipment.
- Make sure your items are in the original condition and meet the requirements of the returns policy.
- Use the return address postage labels provided and attach them to the reusable brown outer box provided.
- Fill out the Exchange box below found on the back on this letter, with the appropriate information
- Exchanges can only be made in the UK for an alternative size and/or colour in the same style, subject to availability. If you wish to exchange for a different style, please go to our returns paragraph to return your order. All exchanges are subject to assessment by us. Your exchange may not be accepted if it does not meet our returns criteria so please ensure your items are returned new, unused, with all original packaging and undamaged shoe box.
Sweethearts of the Rodeo ℅ The Brand Hangar,
Advantage One, Third Avenue,
Bletchley, Milton Keynes,
Sweethearts of the Rodeo offer two shipping options:
- ‘UK Standard Shipping’ which can take up to 3-5 working days and is available for the UK only. UK standard shipping is £9.60, for each additional pair of boots ordered you will be charged an extra £3.60. For shipments going to the Scottish Highlands or Offshore islands shipping charges are £30.
- ‘International Shipping’ normally takes 3-5 working days for delivery to the US. Please note that shipping transit times do not include processing time, weekends or public holidays. If necessary, we may contact you for any missing information that we require for the customs form.
Items are shipped on a DAP (delivered at place). In delivered at place agreements, the buyer is responsible for paying import duties and any applicable taxes, including clearance and local taxes, once the order has arrived at the specified destination. These duties and taxes must be paid on any items purchased from Sweethearts of the Rodeo unless exempt under local State law. All prices shown on product and listing pages exclude duty and/or tax.
Shipping rates do not include any customs, duties, taxes, or import fees that may be due upon receipt of your order.
Sweethearts of the Rodeo is not responsible for additional taxes and duties. Should you refuse a shipment from Sweethearts of the Rodeo, you will be responsible for the original shipping charges, any duties, taxes or other charges that are incurred on the package (both from the original shipment and return), and the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be subtracted from you refund.
All Shipments are insured for the value of the merchandise and will require a signature, at which point the responsibility for the purchased goods is passed on to you.
Sweethearts of the Rodeo do not offer same-day, next-day or weekend delivery for International shipments. We are able to deliver to your hotel however we are not able to ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO.Tracking your orderAfter your order has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email that includes the DHL tracking number for your package. Please visit DHL.com for tracking updates.
For generally sized items, standard shipping times will apply. However, as we do not transport the Products we cannot guarantee shipping times. Before we can ship your order, Sweethearts of the Rodeo must prepare your Product and ensure quality control. We recommend you check all goods immediately once you have received them. If you have any issues with your shipment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange another delivery or collect the goods from a depot, we will contact you for further instructions. We may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you to re-arrange delivery or collection we will recall the goods back to us.